Let’s Get Started.
1. Double click on the downloaded file, Virbela.dmg.
2. Drag the Virbela icon into the Applications folder.
3. Double click the application.
1. Double click on the downloaded file, VirbelaSetup.exe
Interested in a tour?
Want to learn more?
Have a question?
Step 1: Select Your Graphics Preference
1. Select “Windowed” if you don’t want VirBELA to take up your whole screen.
2. If you want, select your preferred resolution.
3. Try the “Best” graphics quality, but if you notice stuttering or other performance issues, try one of the lower settings.
4. When you’re ready, click play!
Step 2: Create Your Account
1. Click “Register” and fill out the form. After completing the form, you will return to the login screen.
2. Once registered, log in with your email address and password.
Step 3: Customize Your Avatar
1. Use the panel on your left to customize your avatar. You can return to this screen at any time if you want to make changes later.
2. Click the green button at the bottom right corner when you’re ready to enter VirBELA!